Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2016

I wake up in a haze // visual dump

greetings loved ones & welcome October. October is one of my favourite months by the way - just to gear you up for that. Also, it's the actual beginning of autumn!! so here's an autumn play list and mood board for you too...


mood-board and play list created & edited by me, all photos taken from Tumblr.com

<<   sending out good vibes   >>  and I hope this month is good to y'all! On Friday I went to help out F.A.D with their project called '13 Black Icons' at Alexandra Palace. it was so much fun!!! In short, the project celebrated thirteen black icons of the British Jazz Age + lots more. can't wait to share it with you guys so stay tuned! 
also, I'll be uploading some photography of my own later! just experimenting, and soon, hopefully there will be more and more photo projects. <33 see you later!!!
                                                                                                                               

4 comments:

  1. i was literally searching for the playlist and then i realised that it was the picture. so, so dumb. i think it's really creative though! and i might reference this for future playlists lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. loool thank you!! and please do - glad you liked it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete