Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2016

photography collab

On Tuesday, the F.A.D Fashion Futures finalists teamed up with Speos (Speos Photography Institute) for a photoshoot of our garments! It was sooo much fun. The Speos photography students were absolutely fantastic and the hair stylists and the make up artists were bloody amazing. all together they made the day so stylish, fun, and produced some amazing photos.


visual reference/mood board i created for tone/vibe of shoot

I sneaked a few pictures on my phone too haha, can't wait to share the finalised photos with you guys!
It was so weird/amazing to see my jumpsuit actually being worn for a photoshoot. I'm still used to just making stuff for textiles then "forgetting" it at the back of my wardrobe. But I've sort of learnt to appreciate what I create. it's important to treasure and be proud of  art all the time because seriously, that creating shit is hard. I'd also never been to a photography studio before this which was really cool! big big love F.A.D & Speos

My jumpsuit, modelled by Kat



The studio!!


thnx 4 reading, see you soon! xox

4 comments:

  1. this is so cool oh my god congratulations!! it's like they keep on rewarding you with more amazing opportunities haha! you are so talented xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you melody!! ikr FAD are just amazing tbh. thanks for commenting <3 <3 xx

      Delete
  2. dude that is so damn awesome!!! it must be so cool to see your own clothes being modeled and taken pictures of. congrats on this!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Josselyn!!! yeah it's so weird, i keep thinking it's just gonna fall apart or something lol xoxo appreciate the comment <3

      Delete