Pages

Friday, September 2, 2016

SEPTEMBER? NAH

Well, September is here. The month where the daily loop begins again. When I woke up and saw 'Thurs, 1 September', I was sort of like, nah. I'll pretend it's still mid July and sixth form doesn't start next week, thanks. I love the summer because you can basically wear anything. It's a colourful season - the atmosphere is pretty much warm because everyone is outside, people usually wear bright clothing...I'm missing it already. We better not start settling into winter just yet.


Anyway, I thought I should put a face to a name! So here's a couple of pics of me. Yesterday was a pretty lovely day - maybe London hasn't given up on summer just yet...

Y/day I met up with a friend that I hadn't seen in a while, which was a cute start to the month! We just went up to our local park n chatted, ate, listened to music, ate. 'Chilling in the park' has literally defined my summer/year/life. It's like the staple meet up activity.
Even though it was just to the park I still spent ages deciding what to wear. Like ????. In the end I decided with this outfit. Loose trousers n a crop top with big chunky shoes to spice it up. I don't know why I spend so long choosing what to wear and end up with a pretty basic outfit.

Clothes:
- I ordered these Buffalo platforms on eBay a couple weeks ago and I'm in loove. Do I qualify as a Spice Girl yet??
- My green shirt was thrifted from the amazing East End Thrift Store - check em' out on their ASOS market place or you can pop down to Whitechapel to visit their store. (they do the craziest £1 sales).
- The smart trousers I'm wearing were bought from a Charity shop in Bromley for only £4!
- My black halter neck crop top is a gem I found in Zara.

As you can probably tell, my style stems more towards vintage/retro. Picking up second hand or vintage clothes has become pretty much normal to me now (once u go Brick Lane, u never rlly come back). However my style differs quite a lot. I fluctuate between formal and informal - though because I don't reeeally own any heels, even when I'm trying to dress formal my scruffy Air Force 1's reeeally don't cut it.  Inspiration can be grabbed from anywhere so sometimes it just depends on time, place and mood.

I'll be posting a lot more of my style and clothes soon and tiny little fashion projects and hopefully, will hear from you guys about other cool places to check out!

My beautiful friend and I chilling in the park.

Cleo xx

2 comments:

  1. omg yesssss, i love it already!!
    cannot wait for more wowwww
    xx
    malimichaelablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you Mals!! Really appreciate it! Xxx

      Delete