Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A VISUAL DUMP // 1st POST

I think it's pretty cool to make mood boards / vision boards. A visual dump of thoughts. 
I usually create these things when I'm feeling uninspired or demotivated. They can inspire the way you dress for a period of time. The way you look at the world for a bit. The tone you want to cast over the near future.
Who knows?

I made these two mood boards yesterday eve. A clutter of aesthetically pleasing photos/quotes that I thought, all together, communicate some sort of attitude. (well, my attitude lol).



All photos are taken from Tumblr.

So, after pottering around and putting off starting a blog, I'm so excited this journey is finally beginning and hopefully, i'll be posting very soon!

Cleo xx

2 comments:

  1. i'm so excited for this blog!!!!!! love the mood boards and tumblr is always the place to go to find cool pictures. these boards are so cute and beautiful, dreamy and pink and i love them!! keep them coming xo

    ReplyDelete