Pages

Monday, September 4, 2017

FABRICS & SCRIBBLES


Some design ideas/sketches for my project 'Eating Nature'. I really like jumpsuits because I feel like I can exaggerate and play around with symmetry (or a-symmetry) and the heaviness. I decided to do long, extended sleeves and legs to accentuate a kind of heaviness and drag towards to ground and the earth. Also using thicker, heavy fabrics accentuate this feeling. So basically I'm just playing around n thinking and hopefully will start to produce segments of it soon. 

(bottom left and right photos found on Tumblr.com) cleo xx

6 comments:

  1. i love how you used flowers for the body parts in the second image, gives if a kinda creepy/edgy/feminine touch. Also agree about jumpsuits, they're the best–can't wait to see more of this!!!
    https://kaatielouu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see the project it looks so neat! The fabrics are so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you!!! Yeah hopefully it will get done soon <3

      Delete
  3. your last project was amazing!! jumpsuits are bomb tbh. you seem to have a great base and it'll be exciting to see the creative process on here! v v talented :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you so much Melody!!! Yes, I hope so, i'm just a lil' lazy tbh when it comes to actually finishing a project lmao xo

      Delete