Pages

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

EATING NATURE


~ARE YOU LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD?~
~EATING NATURE~

I'm making a multi media project called 'Eating Nature'. Film, fashion and photography. It's summer and I have until September to just do anything and everything so I might as well do something creative with my time. I'm really interested in making random bits of film on my phone - whether it's long, short, cool, shit. anytinggg. I made this moodboard to showcase what kinda vibe this project is taking:

mellow tones but bright, distinct colours, transparent materials, mesh fabrics, prints, natural elements, wind & water, statical and floaty imagery, bodies and the human form - all intertwined with nature. 


Due to bordem, I have also been writing some poetry (???) I don't even know if you could call it that but honestly I've found it very therapeutic ...
My friend gave me a good technique for getting your ideas/feels onto paper and that has really helped  - the themes of my writing also heavily correlate with the ideas around Eating Nature. 
 'The Rainforest' 

"Water rolls off
the moist,
dripping leaves,
into the heavy damp mist
as it engulfs me.
Oh, the transcendence of nature,
the beauty.
Things are crawling beneath me - alive!
The rainforest,
above us all
the clouds, the thunder, the rain.
I fall and immerse myself into the thick,
wet
haze." 



                   

No comments:

Post a Comment